Monday 30 July 2012

Jerusalem Day One

I spent my first two days in Jerusalem with Gnomie, mostly running errands and meeting some of her friends. I took a red-eye and was completely sleep deprived, also dealing with culture shock (Gnomie says I came out of England unreasonably polite) and weather shock (heat! sun! akkk!). In all that time, we really only took one picture and it's of me standing in front of the mural near Mahane Yehuda. Sorry there are no pictures of the Gnomster.

Most ridiculous Israel moment so far? Right after Gnomie left, I ended up in a conversation with an Israeli about where I could purchase a SIM chip for my cell phone. He was helpful and I thanked him. Then he asked for my phone number. Was he paying any attention to our conversation?


No comments:

Post a Comment